Sunday, June 16, 2013

Reach for the stars

Look to the stars now what do you see? I see a million dreams, a million possibilities, a million worlds, a million mysteries that we may never know, I see the darkness of the void that will forever strike wonder into my mind, I see the spirits of those who watch over us, I see the lives of those who live among the stars, I see the everlasting universe slowly but surely expanding, I see empires and civilizations falling and rising, I see the birth of new civilizations, I see those who may be looking up at us wondering if they're alone in the universe, I see islands in the middle of a black and never ending ocean, I see the final frontier and a sea of limitless imagination that will forever make me strive to reach for the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment